The Twelfth Workshop
on the Economics of Information Security (WEIS 2013)
Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
June 11-12, 2013
The Workshop will be held in the Rafik B. Hariri building on the main Georgetown Campus. There will be a Welcome Reception at the Georgetown Conference Center (next to the Business School) on the evening of June 10, and a Conference Dinner on June 11.
Taxi Directions from DC to the Rafik B. Hariri building.
- Instruct the driver to enter the Georgetown Campus through the Canal Road entrance, located approximately
200 feet past the Exxon Mobile gas station. (The following address can be used with mapping software: 3607
M Street, NW, Washington, DC 20007)
- Proceed up the hill past the football field. The Rafik B. Hariri Building is located directly past the field.
Taxi Directions from the Savoy Suites Hotel
- Instruct the driver to enter to take you to the Georgetown Hotel and Conference Center via the Reservoir Road entrance.
- When you exit the car walk through the entrance doors of the hotel and proceed straight back, crossing the lobby, to the elevators.
- Walk through the double doors to the right of the elevators and proceed to the end of this hallway.
- Turn left and walk until you enter a long hallway with glass windows on your right. Go through the first set of double doors on your right.
- Cross the courtyard and enter the grey stone building, this is the Hariri Building. You will be entering on the third floor.
- Walk up the set of stairs directly in front of you. The Fisher Colloquium is to the left.